Rider Musser Staff:
David “Kelly” Phipps, President/CEO
As the Counsel and Special Assistant to the Board of Trustees, and a long-time proponent and organizer, Kelly Phipps was selected as one of the initial incorporating directors by the the Board of Trustees of Messiah College. When the entity was formally established in May 2014, Mr. Phipps was appointed Managing Director by the Rider Musser Development, LLC Board of Directors. Mr. Phipps served on the Board of Directors for six months during the incorporation period. In November 2014, he stepped down from his role on the Board and was later appointed President & CEO.
Krista Greene, Director of Operations
Don Burgard, Director of Finance
Katie Manzullo-Thomas, Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Building a Beautiful Community
Rider Musser Development, LLC is dedicated to developing beautiful and sustainable environments for business and residential communities. Our Oakwood Hills Development project will bring many benefits to the community. Click to learn more!
Our Seven Core Principles
- Honesty and Transparency…will always be our hallmark.
- Customer Satisfaction…will be a top priority.
- Continuous Improvement…will help us overcome the mistakes we will make.
- Environmentally Aware…designs, development and policies will be our goal.
- Decisive Action…will be a key characteristic of our company and board.
- Positive and Uplifting…living, work and office environments and policies will be enacted.
- Local and Regional Vendors…will be preferred.